- Learnerships (NQF 3 to NQF 6)
- International learning programs
- Advice on technical programs (N1 to N6)
- Focused short courses
- Focused skills programs
- Skills development advice
- B-BBEE scorecard optimisation advice
- Operational custodian of learnerships
- Work skills plan advice
- Subject choice guidance
- Career choice guidance
- Range of academic programs (including international learning programs)
- Study skills improvement guidance
- Advice on what do do with your qualification
- Advice about incomplete qualifications
- The Growth Group traces its history back to 2008 when Skopus Business Consultants was founded. Skopus focused on SMME business consulting and soft skills training. Most of the company’s work was in the development and turnaround of SMME’s.
- In 2011 Workplace Integrated Training Solutions started to focus on corporate learnerships. The company was able to develop a range of flexible and affordable skills development solutions for multiple industries.
- In 2013 Skopus Business Consultants and Workplace Integrated merged to from Growth Institute. The merger combined and strengthened offerings to the market.
- In 2016, Workplace Integrated Solutions was repackaged as a Level 2 B-BBEE company.
- The Growth Group now consists of Growth Institute (Level 4 B-BBEE) and Workplace Integrated Training Solutions (Level 2 B-BBEE).
- Growth Institute is mainly focused on the youth market (12 to 35), and Workplace Integrated Training Solutions is focused on the Business to Business market (R 5 million to R 800 million turnover annum)
Ten Non-Negotiable Values
- No more than twenty learners in a class
- Minimum 32 contact hours per subject
- Experienced lecturers
- Flexible pricing and tuition modes
- Prices kept stable for at least 18 months
- Work ready in one year
- Students are members of a professional body
- Flexible assessment modes
- Identify high potential early
- Encouraging Innopreneurship